On Sunday, 13 January, the IATEFL BESIG Online Team hosted the webinar titled “Language Coaching in a Business Environment” with Gabriella Kovács ACC.
In this webinar we looked at how language coaching supports language learners, users in a business setting and Gabriella addressed the following:
- What language coaching is – is it sort of therapy or consulting…?
- How it is similar / different to language teaching, language training, in four key areas
- Who can be supported with the use of language coaching processes and tools?
- The difference between a LC tool and a language teaching exercise with examples
- Can you add a language coaching approach to your existing classroom/training activities?
- 2 case studies to present how ROI increases with application.
The recording is only available to IATEFL BESIG members. Another reason to join us today.