It's Business as Usual
Again this year, due to popular demand, the 34th IATEFL BESIG annual conference moves online to bring you the best in business English talks, workshops and panels. Our worldwide members and sponsors join together for 3 days of learning, sharing and networking.
Come help shape the future of business English by presenting, collaborating and connecting in good company as we get back to Business as Usual.
Share using hashtag #besig2021
What do I need to do?
- Be available for an introduction to the online platform as well as a practice session before the event.
- Be available on the three days of the conference. You need to be available to moderate for approximately half of each day’s schedule.
- Have a suitable computer or laptop (not a mobile device) with a webcam and microphone
- Have a stable internet connection (preferably wired).
- Previous experience of moderating or presenting would also be valuable.
And in return...
- You’ll receive training and support.
- You’ll receive a specific moderator certificate of achievement for having supported our international conference.
- You’ll be part of something great!
The next step
If you’re interested in this exciting opportunity, feel you’re suitably experienced, and have the necessary availability and equipment then we’d love to hear from you. Please send a brief email to Vicky Margari at [email protected] confirming your availability (mornings and/or afternoons UK time for the three days) and your experience.
Please note: this call is for IATEFL BESIG members with an active subscription at the time of the conference.